PT Anugerah Pharmindo Lestari (APL)
Jakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya)
Job Description :
1. Provide technical tax advice and assistance in tax matters as necessary to ensure all tax charges and calculation are done correctly and accurately
2. Control the financial statement & Responsible for the completion of tax provision, computation and statutory returns to ensure compliance with tax regulations
3. Responsible for the preparation and submission of standard tax payment for all transactions in the Head Office as well as branches so that payment can be made timely and accurately
4. Monitor & supervise subordinates in accordance with company policies and procedure
5. Coordinate with human capital Div to develop subordinates competencies
6. Complete human resource paperwork in accordance with company procedures
Job Requirement :
Minimum formal education level: Bachelor Degree (S1), majoring in Finance or Accounting
Having minimum 2 (two) years of experience as a Tax Staff
Specific skills : Business process, English, Ms Office, Brevet A,B,C Certification, Efaktur knowledge, Equalization VAT, Reporting Witholding tax
LOKASI KERJA Lihat di Peta / Arahan Lihat Lokasi di Peta yang Lebih Besar
Cowell Tower Lt. 12, Jl. Senen Raya No. 135, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
APL has been successfully serving the Indonesian healthcare market since 1985. In our line of business, customer coverage, reach and service are clearly amongst the most important of the necessary core competencies of our organization. Our distribution network rapidly expanded to meet the needs of the market in all of 34 provinces. We operate 33 warehouses in 28 cities across Indonesia and our sales forces are present in 104 cities. Furthermore, the sales teams visit customers in secondary and tertiary cities in their areas bringing the total number of cities covered to 434 and the number of directly served customers to around 28,000. We constantly strive to provide relevant tailored solutions, value-added services and critical market insights to our healthcare partners to enable them to best connect with and realize the full market potential of the fast-growing and diverse Indonesian market places.
MENGAPA BERGABUNG DENGAN KAMI?
At APL, we are dedicated to building long lasting relationships with our customers. We feel the same when it comes to our employees. We support all our employees in their career endeavors and offer ample avenues for upward mobility. We seek employees who will be as committed to us as we are to them so that, together as a team, we can continue to strengthen our position within Indonesian healthcare.
If you are a ‘go-doer’ (we treasure ideas, we value discussions, but we don’t like empty talk); looking for regional exposure that will enhance your career development; have an innovative spirit (we pride ourselves as not being a box movers, but as an innovative company providing healthcare solutions ), then you have the chance to be part of the team.
With country offices across Asia, APL Zuellig Pharma opens the way to exciting growth markets in the region, while our innovative approach, forward-looking management and emphasis on staff development in all areas of our operations ensured potential is fully realized and utilized.
Be part of a vibrant, cutting edge organization delivering state-of-the-art healthcare solutions and… Open Your World of Opportunity!