Homeroom Teacher (Year One -Three) – Serpong
Sekolah Cikal PT – Tangerang
• A teacher teaches multiple subjects.
• A teacher has a positive impact on his or her students and plays an important role, which affects the student’s self-esteem and development.
• The total teaching hour is 20 hours per week.
• A teacher can teach students in primary level as assigned by the school at the beginning of a school year.
• A teacher works under Vice Principal and Principal. He / she acts to deliver multiple subjects, with main responsibilities includes:
– Understanding and review subjects’ scope and sequence as well as Cikal Curriculum Cycle.
– Implementing teaching process to ensure student’s learning with various methods, assessment, resource learning to accommodate student’s need and uniqueness.
– Maintain good communication with year Co level and other’s teacher to ensure quality of student’s learning and curriculum.
– Maintain good coordination with club manager to prepare and monitoring student skill for performing art events as well as to develop student’s skill.
• Educational background / Professional certification
Teaching certificate and or has a Master level training in education or psychology.
• Experience in related field
2 years teaching experience, preferably in national plus schools.