Commis Hot or Cold Section
PT The Villa Villa (Chapung Se Bali)
Gianyar (Bali) – Ubud
Candidate must possess at least SMU in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
• To consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow colleagues
• To prepare and service all food items for a la carte andor buffet menus according to hotel recipes and standards
• To actively share ideas, opinions & suggestions in daily shift briefings
• To maintain proper rotation of product in all chillers to minimize wastage/spoilage
• To ensure storeroom requisitions are accurate
• To have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
• To ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
• To follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
• Other duties as assigned
LOKASI KERJA Lihat di Peta / Arahan Lihat Lokasi di Peta yang Lebih Besar
Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
Chapung Se Bali Ubud Villa Resort is not your usual Balinese – style villa retreat. Rather it calls on contemporary lines and interiors to produce a modern resort that is inspiring and international. With an impressive collection of retro classic furniture and the villas it self feel modern and sleek, while still making the best use of the land on which they sit. The property covers almost two hectares of untouched landscape that extends down to the banks of the river wos. Accessed by a meandering path of stone steps, the river is a continuous flow of mountain fresh water with extraordinary properties to nurture body, mind and spirit. Villa Chapung in Ubud Looking qualified candidates for the following position to join our team :
MENGAPA BERGABUNG DENGAN KAMI?
We take pride in our strong team culture – one of mutual trust, learning, sharing, care, willingness, cooperation and concern. This includes providing a conducive, family-friendly work environment that enhances our staff’s professional and personal growth. We are seeking for highly motivated, dynamic, independent individuals and disciplined person who willing to come forward and can work independently and team work and be one of our great team.