Fieldworks Consultancy Group based in Bali, is an established and respected procurement consultancy firm for the hospitality industry, with extensive experience working with some of the world’s most recognised hotel operators and developers within Indonesia and South East Asia. We are currently seeking to expand our team with the following qualification.
For its Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment (FF&E) procurement division located in Bali, Indonesia.
Ideally you will have experience of working on hotel projects dealing with numerous manufacturers and suppliers.
You will need to demonstrate enthusiasm, excellent organizational skills and a desire to learn.
The role will be focused around sourcing, negotiating, purchasing, oversee production of shop drawings, finishes samples, productions samples, and production, and assisting in the arrangements for delivery of FF&E, both for major new-building and refurbishment projects. Our Client base encompass many of the leading hotel brands and designers in the world and the Bali office is currently working on projects within Indonesia and overseas.
Some short-term local travel and site attendance may be necessary as part of this position.
Required Skills and Abilities:
* Organization and thoroughness.
* Ability to manage complex tasks with multiple requirements.
* Good writing and communication skills.
* Good people management and negotiation skills.
* An ability to numerate.
* Resourcefulness and self-sufficient skills.
* Confidence and enthusiasm.
* An eye for detail and quality.
Desirable Skills and Abilities:
* Experience of project coordination processes.
* Experience in areas such as design, architecture or the hotel industry.
* A second language (English should also be fluently spoken & written).
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rp3,000,000 to Rp4,000,000 /month
working: 2 years (Required)