Service Coordinator – Eastern Indonesia
PT Epiroc Southern Asia – Sulawesi Selatan
Are you in for a big challenge, like contributing to the success of starting up a new global company?
Epiroc is the company Atlas Copco plans to dividend out in 2018, subject to shareholders’ and stock exchange approvals. Epiroc will be a leading global productivity partner the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. Epiroc stands for innovation, commitment and collaboration, which is the speed to market & industry leadership; the passion to help customers succeed and a close
1. Comply with all Owner Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental requirements as well as those required under the Decree of the Ministry of Mines and Energy Number 555.K/26/M.PE and the Decree of the Ministry of Mines and Energy Number 1211.K/008/M.PE/1995
2. Meet to all safety compliances.
3. Visit to all sites and conduct regular meeting with customers related to service problems and troubleshooting
4. Responsibile for the provision of service and maintenance to operating customers at Site both for Epiroc and Fluidcon products.
5. Assist with machine inspection and performance tests as required
6. Assisting Epiroc machine Owner’s in trouble shooting which may occur from time to time and provide feedback to the customer to improve machine reliability and performance.
7. Actively involved in the failure analysis, repair and root cause finding if the components is damaged below its expected life and make Failure Analysis Report.
8. Monitoring, report and documenting all the 3W priority list
9. Responsible for manpower availability on-site, and coordinate with project/ site coordinator for roster management
10. If needed, responsible to visit and work on-site to replace technician on field break, vacation, training, or emergency leave, both for service work in MRS and RDT division, depends on scope of work provided for the specific site/ customer.
11. Responsible for RDT trials, new machine commissioning, or other service works within Branch area, which can not be covered by technicians on-site
12. Responsible to update the status of Epiroc machines within Branch, hour meter, and other service reports needed by MRS Division.
13. Responsible to fulfil administration duties such as service time sheet, roster management, manpower utilization report, failure analysis report, create procedure and JSE which is not yet available, etc.
14. Conduct coaching and training for service team
15. Ensure Take 5 conducted before working.
16. Ensure SHEQ procedure has been implemented.
17. Immediately report to direct superior any “Near Miss, Incident and Accident”.
18. Lead meeting and discussion related to service problems with Epiroc team when visiting site.
19. Routine Safety observation.
1. Reminder colleagues, visitor and contractor violation of SHEQ procedure.
2. Conducting investigation and improvement related with near miss, incident and accident.
3. Conducting all services work related to Epiroc machines, RDT, Fluidcon products, decide warranty claim and determine failure root cause.
4. Rotate and manage technician work reoster within Easter Branch while coordinating with project/ site leader.
A minimum of five (5) years experience in rotary and hammer drilling maintenance and operation, and RDT technical knoweledge.
A minimum of five (5) years experience in Fluidcon product maintenance hose-fitting, fire suppression, auto lubrication, fuel management, etc.).
1. Competence in doing Epiroc machine service and maintenance, drilling technique, RDT, and Fluidcon product services.
2. Competence in doing Failure Analysis
3. An understanding of Condition Monitoring techniques and a working knowledge of oil analysis.
4. Able to work with minimum supervision
5. Computer Literacy
D3 Technical educational certificate or knowledge required through experience in the relevant field
Country and city description
Makasar, South Sulawesi
Atlas Copco’s Board of Directors announced in January 2017 that it will initiate work in order to propose to the Annual General Meeting in 2018, to decide on a split of Atlas Copco into two parts. Atlas Copco will focus on industry and Epiroc will focus on mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries.
The current Mining and Rock Excavation business area – core of the future Epiroc – provides equipment for drilling and rock excavation, a complete range of related consumables and service through a global network. The business area innovates for sustainable productivity in surface and underground mining, infrastructure, civil works, well drilling and geotechnical applications. Principal product development and manufacturing units are located in Sweden, the United States, Canada, China and India.
PT Epiroc Southern Asia, previously also known as PT. Atlas Copco Nusantara is a Sales Company within the Mining and Rock Excavation Business Area that has been created to take advantage of opportunities existing in the Southern Asia market. The company will provide marketing, sales and service for all Epiroc Divisions.
partnership for deep understanding of the needs. We clearly aim to be our customers’ first choice.