Communication Specialist Asia FSC
Philip Morris International – Surabaya Jawa Barat
Do you feel you have the potential to grow your capabilities beyond what you thought possible? Do you want to be rewarded not only for WHAT you do, but also for HOW you do it? Then we should have a conversation.
We are looking for an experienced professional who will join us as Communication Specialist Asia FSC, where you can make an impact by developing yourself as well as people around you. You will collaborate with various stakeholders to learn about the organization, business processes, and communication functionalities and hence specialize to communicate between cross functional teams.
This is a vacancy like no other, with unique challenges and opportunities. It’s in both our interests that you become the best you can be.
• Design, lead and monitor communications targeted towards Finance Shared Service Center
• Liaison with key stakeholders to ensure information is timely published to the target audience through different communication mediums.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Hold Bachelor Degree in Communication with minimum GPA 3.00, other majors are welcome to apply
• Minimum 2 years of experience in relevant roles
• Finance Process knowledge will be an advantage
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written
• Strong business writing skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Able to use Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, and Power Point
Location: Head Office Surabaya