Ghim Li Group – Batam Kepulauan Riau
1. Ensure all require open position fill on time and operation running smoothly
2. Get ready for Factory audit
3. Build SOP for all departments
· Implement Lean Management at the on-set
· Build Marketing/Merchandising team to support business plan
· Coordinate with Marketing Team to ensure smooth loading of orders and pricing.
· Lead, manage and work with all department heads to produce products that meet Buyer’s
quality requirements & On Time Delivery.
· Manage the Factory profitably.
· Review all production & quality related reports.
· Ensure all production related meetings are properly conducted and all managers involve
understand their objectives.
· Ensure Sample Room operation is able to deliver quality samples on-time.
· Ensure all equipments and machineries are adequate and accountable.
· Ensure all departments follow their SOPs closely.
· Ensure good housekeeping in all departments.
· Ensure the Factory meets Buyer’s compliance standards.
· Manage the Factory management staff job results by coaching and disciplining employees;
planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
· Ensure the Factory is running in a safe environment and complied with the local
· Ensure the welfare of all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rp52,550,000 /month
Management: 5 years (Required)
garment manufacturing: 5 years (Required)