Customer Service Rep I (12 months contract)
Caterpillar – Jakarta
Customer Service Rep I (12 months contract) – (
As a Part-Time/Temporary-Hourly worker of Caterpillar, you may be responsible for maintaining records, performing other clerical duties and providing support and backup for the department to which the position is assigned.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Maintains office records. Performs other basic office duties, which include but are not limited to, opening, sorting, and identifying incoming mail.
* Answers incoming calls and assists caller with the minor information or request. If the question or request is not for the area or complex, the call will be transferred to the appropriate area or the call will be returned with the desired information. Assists customers with information in a courteous, accurate and timely manner.
* Reviews the incoming and outgoing files or documents for completeness and discrepancies. In discovering discrepancies or ensuring the completeness of files or documents, helps to reduce the amount of errors, thus meeting quality standards set forth by the manager.
* Assist department staff with incoming calls regarding minor questions.
* Provide quality by resolving discrepancies and ensuring completeness of files and documents.
* This position requires a High School Diploma or equivalent GED certificate.
* Ability to sit for up to 75% of the workday.
* Ability to focus on computer screen for up to 2 hours at a time.
* Ability to type on keyboard up to 2 hours at a time.
* Ability to deal with a continuous high-volume of work.
* Ability to learn the CFSC records procedures and related documents in order to maintain records.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.
– Apr 17, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
– Indonesia-DKI Jakarta-Jakarta