Prasmanindo Boga Utama – Jakarta
• Minimum Diploma Degree from Hotel Management Academy
• Experienced at least 8 years in catering industry or min.5 years experience as catering manager in multinational company
• Good communication and leadership skills
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point
• Fluent in oral and written English
• High Personal Integrity
• Willingness to be placed in locations throughout Indonesia on rotation schedule
• Excellent health condition
• Pleasant disposition, self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
Interested applicants may send your resume to email@example.com
PBU, as we are more commonly known, has been providing remote site catering and support services throughout Indonesia since 1985.
We, together with Compass Group plc, our technical partners, provide our clients with Professional Service, delivered by Professional People to achieve Professional Results.
Our clients, mainly from the Mining, Oil & Gas sectors, are cared for by our workforce of over 2,700 employees.
Our pledge to provide our employees and clients with a safe, healthy and hygienic environment to live and work within is substantiated by multiple awards for safety milestones and accreditation in both ISO 9001:2008 and Food Safety. With designated personnel engaged in Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Safety coupled with a regular audit program realizing this pledge is achievable.
Our vision is simple. We are about three things: Professional People, Professional Service, Professional Results. Our strategy for attracting Professional People is to become the Preferred Employer. The way we deliver Professional Service is through Operational Excellence and Customer and Client Satisfaction.
All of this leads to Professional Results and enhances our Market Leadership.